About this product
This vintage design from the Dollfus Mieg et Cie archive of Printed fabrics features a stunning bouquet on a dark blue background that really makes the colors of the flowers stand out. With lots of fine details, dark and shade this intermediate canvas will provide hours of relaxing stitching.
Pre-printed canvases are easy and relaxing to stitch. A bit like paint-by-numbers, there are no complicated charts to follow. Just make each stitch using the color that is printed on the intersection of the canvas you are stitching and you’ll be creating a masterpiece you’ll be proud of in no time.
Ordering options for this canvas:
- The canvas with 39 skeins of DMC Soft Cotton for a matte effect
- The canvas with 29 skeins of DMC Pearl Cotton Size 5 for a satin and silky effect
- The canvas with 39 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool for a soft and fluffy effect
- The canvas with 39 skeins of DMC Six-Strand Embroidery Floss for an exceptionally vibrant effect (generally worked as cross stitch rather than tent stitch)
- The canvas on its own without any thread
Please note, if your preferred thread option is not currently in stock the option will not be displayed.
Stitch used: Half-stitch
Dimensions of Pénélope canvas: 40 x 46 cm
Printed area: 30 x 35 cm
Don’t forget to add tapestry needles or any other accessories you need to your order.