Twisted Knit Headband
Le 24 January 2016
- 1-50g ball of DMC Woolly, color 074
- US 7 (4.5 mm) knitting needles
- Cable needle
- Measuring tape
- DMC yarn needle
- Measure your head where you’ll place your headband.
- A headband needs to stretch to stays in place. Subtract 2 to 3 inches depending on how snug you’d like it to be. That’s the total length of your headband.
- Divide the number by two - the halfway point.
Just because you need to layer doesn't mean they shouldn't fashionable and an expression of you. Our soft 100% merino wool yarn will keep you warm and cozy this winter season, and did we mention soft?? Get this super adorable twisted knit headband pattern below. Knit one for yourself and your friends.