- How would you describe your style in three words?
Magical, colorful, and dreamy
- How long have you been stitching for?
- What are your embroidery essentials?
Chenille needles (espcially gold) and an embroidery hoop stand....oh! and DMC threads!
- What inspires you?
Mythology, embroidered art from around the world, and my dreams!
- What’s your favorite stitch?
- What’s your favorite piece of work?
Harriet Powers "Pictoral Quilt".
- How did you learn how to stitch?
I taught myself.
Get To Know Christi Johnson
Christi Johnson is not only the founder of Mixed Color textile studio but an expert in living creatively. Beyond handcrafted stitches, Christi embodies the power of expression. We had the chance to get to know Christi a little more. Below are questions that she so kindly answered for DMC. For more on Christi follow @christijay on Instagram