DIY Watermelon Friendship Bracelets
Le 11 August 2015
- Measure and cut 30” of the following floss colors: White – 1 strand Black – 1 strand Red – 6 strands Medium green – 2 strands Medium light green – 2 strand
- Gather threads together and tie in a knot approximately 4-5 inches from end.
- Pin the knot to jeans or tape to a hard surface.
- Create the design following the friendship bracelet pattern.
- When bracelet is desired length, gather loose threads and knot close to the end of the design
- Braid the loose threads of both tails and finish each with a knot.
- Tie to wrist and rock it like it's hot!
a Watermelon Friendship Bracelet
Watermelon season is upon us! Make this easy mouth watering bracelet using DMC Prism Craft Thread and a safety pin.