Le 30 December 2015
Apparel & Accessories|Free Patterns
- A piece of thick leather (1,5 mm thickness), 30x30cm is enough
- 5 gold button studs
- multihole puncher
- DMC tapestry needle
- DMC embroidery scissors
- DMC embroidery floss 3848
- DMC embroidery floss 3805
- DMC embroidery floss 725
- DMC embroidery floss 826
- cutting matt
- foam work surface
- Cut out the leather into the envelope shape. Mark the holes with a marker.
- Add the holes using the hole puncher.
- With the cutter cut a line into the button that closes the clutch. Use a cutting matt to protect your working table.
- Rub with a wipe the sides of the clutch, it will make the surface softer.
- Fold the clutch together, with the two sides flaps first and then the bottom flap over the top. Secure it with the studs. Add the final stud as the button that closes the clutch.
- Use the punch to make small holes. Don’t forget to use a foam work surface to protect your working table.
- With 3 strands of DMC embroidery thread embroider the diagonal lines.
- Press down the top hole onto the button stud to secure. Voila!