DIY Memory Thread Earrings
Le 28 December 2015
- Memory thread color 6310 and 6390
- Silver Tone Memory Beading Wire
- 2 Ear Wire Hook
- Small pliers jewelry
- Silver Plated Crimp Beads
- With both colors of the memory thread wind around the silver thread. Make sure the colors of the memory thread are alternate. When the circle is totally done leave a tail of the memory thread and cut it.
- Do the same with the other 2 circles.
- Add the ear hook to the medium circle and adjust and close it with a plated crimp bead. Cover the silver wire winding around the tails of the memory thread. Cut the memory thread carefully.
- Close the small circle inside the medium circle with a plated crimp bead with the help of the flat part of the plier. Cover the silver wire winding around the tail of the memory thread. Cut the memory thread carefully.
- Do the same with the biggest circle closing it inside the medium circle. Cut the memory thread carefully.
Make your own twisted hoop earrings in under 20 minutes. How do you craft up this fun project? With DMC's Memory Thread, soft fiber wrapped copper wire available in beautiful vibrant colors and metallics. Get the project below.