DIY Memory Thread Earrings
Le 28 December 2015
- Memory thread color 6310 and 6390
- Silver Tone Memory Beading Wire
- 2 Ear Wire Hook
- Small pliers jewelry
- Silver Plated Crimp Beads
- With both colors of the memory thread wind around the silver thread. Make sure the colors of the memory thread are alternate. When the circle is totally done leave a tail of the memory thread and cut it.
- Do the same with the other 2 circles.
- Add the ear hook to the medium circle and adjust and close it with a plated crimp bead. Cover the silver wire winding around the tails of the memory thread. Cut the memory thread carefully.
- Close the small circle inside the medium circle with a plated crimp bead with the help of the flat part of the plier. Cover the silver wire winding around the tail of the memory thread. Cut the memory thread carefully.
- Do the same with the biggest circle closing it inside the medium circle. Cut the memory thread carefully.