Knit Duster - Mauve
This kit is part of our Commonthread Lab initiative—a program in which project kits are thoughtfully curated by the Commonthread team along with help from designers and artists around the world.
We've got artist Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands to thank for this gorgeous knit duster. It's an unforgettable piece that you can proudly make yourself. This kit includes DMC's Natura XL yarn so it won't just be beautiful, it'll also be luxuriously soft. Start knitting and give your wardrobe a little a handmade kick.
Skill Level: Advanced
Designer: Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands
- Total 10 balls of Natura XL yarn Color 61
- Size Small uses 8 balls
- Size Medium uses 9 balls
- Size Large uses 10 balls
- Size US 11/8mm circular knitting needles, 29 in./75 cm long
- DMC Yarn Needle (Tapestry Needle sz 13)
- Sizes: (S) 36” bust, (M) 40” bust, (L)<44” bust
- Gauge: 10 sts + 12 rows = 4 in./10 cm in pattern
- Width Across Back: (S) 18 in./46 cm, (M) 20 in./50 cm, (L) 22 in./56 cm. Length: 40 in./101.5 cm.