Golden Skein Limited Edition Collectors Item
Exclusive and limited edition. A precious collector’s item to be preserved, but which can also be carefully embroidered to give an incomparable richness to the most valued embroidery. This Golden Skein collector’s edition features 24 carat gold wash and is crafted by hand in our factory in Mulhouse, France. 17,460 Golden Skeins are available throughout the world, each are individually numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity.
Each luxury box features embossing on the top, gold leaf, and is covered with a light matte film for longevity. Each box is sealed with tape, hand-knotted and packed by hand. Our Limited Edition Luxury Embossed Ribbon Tie Box includes:
- One individually numbered 8-meter Golden Skein/
- A certificate of authenticity/
- A 24 page bound book narrating the legendary story of one of the major French textile companies, still producing textiles in the same factory in Mulhouse. Includes 19th century stitching charts from the DMC archives in Mulhouse/
- French and English texts plus booklet with translations in 12 languages/
- Box measures 11” x 9” x 1.5”. *While supplies last. Please note that due to the precious exclusivity of this product, this item cannot be returned.*
From One Fine Thread a Work of Art is Born. This year DMC celebrates 270 years. That’s 270 years of providing stitchers and makers with the finest textiles in the world. DMC has created a unique symbol of our heritage to share with a world that reveres the artistry and beauty of meticulous handwork. The ultimate symbol of our world is also the most appreciated product by every embroiderer: DMC Embroidery Floss. Introducing The Golden Skein. Due to the limited exclusivity of this item, this item can not be returned.