The best thing about being able to crochet is that you can take things into your own hands when you feel like your wardrobe could use a lift. This fitted jacket will help you do just that. Our DMC pattern leaflet, with its easy to follow steps, helps you seamlessly create this classic accessory. Keep it for yourself or gift it to someone you care about. It will never go out of style.
Finished bust sizes: 32-34”, 36-38”, 40-42”.
Thread not included.
We recommend DMC Natura Just Cotton Thread for this project.
- Level: Intermediate
- DMC Natura Crochet Thread reference 302:
- 32-34”: 11 x 50gm balls in shade N39, 2 x 50gm balls in shade N45
- 36-38”: 13 x 50gm balls in shade N39, 2 x 50gm balls in shade N45
- 40-42”: 14 x 50gm balls in shade N39, 2 x 50gm balls in shade N45
- You’ll need: crochet hook size 3mm, yarn needle to darn in ends