Cropped Tailored Jacket
The best thing about being able to crochet is that you can take things into your own hands when you feel like your wardrobe could use a lift. This cropped tailored jacket will help you do just that. Our DMC pattern leaflet, with its easy to follow steps, helps you seamlessly create this classic accessory. Keep it for yourself or gift it to someone you care about. It is sure to be a go-to piece every winter season.
Finished sizes: 32”, 34”, 36”, 38”, 40”, 42”.
Yarn not included.
We recommend DMC Natura Just Cotton Thread for this project.
- Level: Intermediate
- DMC Natura Just Cotton Yarn:
- 32”: 9 x 50gm balls in shade N34
- 34”: 9 x 50gm balls in shade N34
- 36”: 10 x 50gm balls in shade N34
- 38”: 10 x 50gm balls in shade N34
- 40”: 11 x 50gm balls in shade N34
- 42”: 12 x 50gm balls in shade N34
- You’ll need: crochet hook sizes 3.5mm and 4.00mm, 4 large press studs, 4 buttons (approx 1.5”), yarn needle, stitch marker