Crochet Kimono - Black
This kit is part of our Commonthread Lab initiative—a program in which project kits are thoughtfully curated by the Commonthread team along with help from designers and artists around the world.
We've got artist Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands to thank for this gorgeous crochet kimono. Her design caters to beginners, which means you newbies out there can stitch this beautiful piece all on your own. The kit includes DMC's Natura XL yarn so it's sure to be luxuriously soft. Start stitching and give your spring and fall wardrobe a little handmade kick.
Skill Level: Beginner
Designer: Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands
- Total 12 balls Natura XL 02
- Size Small/Medium uses 10 balls
- Size Large/Extra Large uses 12 balls
- Size L11/8mm crochet hook
- DMC Yarn Needle (Tapestry Needle Size 13)
- Width: S/M 26 in./66 cm L/XL 30 in./76 cm
- Length: 27 in./68.5 cm
- Gauge: 3 V-sts + 4 rows = 4”/10cm in pattern