Baby Booties and Shoes
Nothing is cuter than little baby feet—except when those feet are covered in handmade booties. The DMC pattern leaflet provides easy to follow steps for the sweetest baby booties you can imagine. Yarn not included.
We recommend using Woolly yarn with this pattern. Woolly is recognized as the best wool in the world. It’s natural, renewable, and features long, thin fibers giving it superior softness and comfort. It is also considered an “active fiber,” meaning it responds to changes in body temperature—retaining heat when it’s cold and keeping cool when it’s hot.
- Level: Intermediate
- Yarn: DMC Woolly 50gm balls
- Balls of yarn per item:
- Pink Shoes (shown in shades 042 and 061): 3 mths = 2; 6 mths = 2 (2 shades); 9 mths = 2 (2 shades)
- Blue and White Shoes (shown in shades 01 and 073): 3 mths = 2 (2 shades); 6 mths = 2 (2 shades); 9 mths = 2 (2 shades)
- Pink Booties (shown in shade 041): 3 mths = 1; 6 mths = 1; 9 mths = 1
- White Booties (shown in shade 01): 3 mths = 1; 6 mths = 1; 9 mths = 1
- Needles: A pair of 4mm (UK 8/US 6) knitting needles
- You need: yarn needles to darn in ends, 2 buttons for shoes, and ribbon for bootees